zaterdag 17 april 2010

#19 - Community Sites

From how many sites am I a member of??

Today I made an account on Sina
It's kinda of the Chinese version of Twitter
here is the link: http://t.sina.com.cn/ch0co
(lots of hk stars also have one lool
like Bosco and Miriam !!
Don't know it is really them...
but still nice to be able to get updates from them =P)

And back to the question...
I really don't know how many websites I already registered to

Let sum a FEW
MSN/ICQ/QQ
Hotmail/Gmail/Yahoo Mail
CU2
AsianAvenue
Hi5
Hyves
Friendster
Tagged
MySpace
MSN Live Space
Xanga
Sugababes
PP2G
Facebook
Wretch
Blogspot
Asn-Online
Twitter
Youtube
HK-MTV/Asian.Net other DL forum
Bosco/Jiro/Nicholas/Xiao Jie/A Ben/Xiao Gui Forum
Different Pictures Album Sites (Picture trail/Picasa etc)
Different Online Webshops (eBay/Pixmania etc)

Well these are the ones I still remember...
When I remember the other ones, I will update this list whaha

And now some update about me
Yesterday night I had the longest sleep ever I think XD
I went to bed around 11 PM...
because I already watched all my dramas
and there is like nothing else to do...
It' is really a wonder that I went to bed BEFORE 12 AM lolzz
and that I can felt asleep as well...
I slept till 10 AM the next morning
Done some stuff on the pc...have had my brunch
and I was like tired?? (after 11 hours of sleeping lol)
Soo...I went to my bed again to take a nap
before I had to go to work at 5 PM

And now...it's like just 12 AM...kinda "early" compared as usual
But I'm already considering to go sleep XD
My eyes are feeling tired...Am I sleeping too much or what??

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten