zaterdag 6 maart 2010

#11 - Funny Ppl @ QQ

Today I had a conversation with Edward on msn
long time didn't speak with him...
so long time didn't type chinese with people haha
have to get use of it again.

He said that he added me on QQ,
so I went on QQ to check it.
I've 10 ppl on QQ now lolz...
2 of them or unknow people.
1 of the 2 added me today...
(QQ is like the chinese version of ICQ)
I never thought somebody from The Netherlands would add me
and he was also from The Hague lol??

At some moment...he began to ask to webcam
I: I don't have
He: but I see you have
I: Oh really?? But it doesn't work...I never use it...
He: give it a try then??
I: nehh....

After some while
He asks for my picture
I: I don't easily send picture to someone...
He: can't you make an exception for 1 time
I: No sorry....
He: okay...can I ask you out then
I: I don't go out with people I meet on Internet
Hij: okay 那就算了

After that...he didn't say anything at all !!!
Lol...In Chinese you would call this 現實 !!!

And are you curious how he looks like??


Got these pictures from his space on QQ lol


Get ready...


it is quite disgusting...


I'm not responsible for mental problems after watched it


I've have warned you...


Are ready??


Okay...


Here it goes !!!












And?!?! LOLZ....


Edward made a FB account finally !!! XD
I'm so addicted to FB...that I constantly promote it to ppl to made one lolz??
I even made accounts for ppl who is too lazy to made one by them self?!
But this is nothing compared to my addiction to make photos...of myself XD XD
Making quite way toooooooo much (A)
and once again....people with the question: why are you making picture of everything??
THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS OKAY?!?!
You don't like it...just DON'T watch then !!!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. WAahhaha XD dus die gast woont in DH? van die foto? XD voral die 1e foto ahumm XD wAHA te erg XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hahaha ja...hij was vorig jaar augustus naar nl gekomen ofso...hij werkt bij die eazie wok...als wok chef XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wahaha ohhh XD uit china?=P kam kheu woei 5woei check lee deze blog kar? XD waha! eazie wok k ken al1 die in leiden XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. whahaha hij kan geen nls/engels ofso...en kheb geen links bij QQ die naar deze blog komt ofso...hij vroeg hoe ik heet...ik zomaar een naam verzonnen "linda" en toen vroeg hij naar mn chinese naam...want hij kan geen nls enzo loool

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wahha had j ook un andere chino name gzegd?=P
    Me neefje uit china zei ook tege my van mk QQ aan dus k vroeger gdaan but khad verkeerde geinstalleerd=P khad die v Afrika ofso gdaan wahaha! dus toen d8 k yah laat maar XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. whahaha kheb gewoon niet gezegd...kon wel gewoon naam verzinnen ja nu je het zegt XD ik zei dat niemand me bij chineze naam noemt...
    ik: je mag me 巧克力 noemen...
    hij: hah?? ben je niet bang dat ik je ga opeten dan

    XD XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wahaaha Linda kam chino naam Kayan? XD chung kayan whahaa! wahha omg opeten XD rare gast=P wahaha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen