vrijdag 12 maart 2010

#12 - 懷念過去

I don't know why...today fell a bit out of my mind
maybe because I just give my mind up on some things...
Suddenly my head is empty like...well...nothing XD
First I stressed my ass out for the assignments with Prolog and Java
and now...no need to do it anymore...feel free like a bird !!
But on the other side...It's like I already get used to have pressure
to complete tasks before deadline
And now...the pressure is gone...I don't know what I have to do
Well there is of course plenty of things I can do
But I don't feel like to do anything at all...

The last few days...I constantly remind myself of the old times
When we were still young...and have no need to stress out for things
Everything is arranged by our parents.
Only thing what you have to do is like going to school and that's it??

But that is really the PAST time...
We are adults now...we have to arrange our things by us self.
We have to take care back of our parents.
We have to face the reality.
We can't always escape from the difficulties we are dealing with.

I really want to go back to the time of the no-need-to-care-about-things day
That is unfortunately not possible !! =(

Re-watching the good old dramas
and listening to CD's with the oldie CD player =)

I hope the decision I took is the right one
and I won't be regret of it...please...

2 opmerkingen: