dinsdag 23 maart 2010

#14 - SNOOPY !!

Okay....I haven't write a blog about Snoopy
since I opened this blog...

Few days ago, I started to bidding on eBay again whaha
and I bought a lot of things again !! XD
because at a shop...when you buy more things...
you will get discount on the shipping costs...
how more you buy...how more discount you get
this turns out...I bought 9 things from him/her =,=
8 things are from snoopy and one thing is for a friend's bday
When I received the goodies, I'll post the pictures =P

And I found at a Snoopy Phone !!

It's really expensive...like 400 USD =S =S

and another one
Toshiba 815T in Snoopy Theme



more pictures here

I don't really remember since when I like Snoopy
At the beginning I like Tweety a lot
and therefore I like the color yellow a lot.
At some moment I start to like Snoopy
and my favorite color turned to be blue
Why it isn't white?? Since Snoopy is white
well...I don't know whaha

I cut a "M" fringe by myself whaha...
and what do you think of it?? =P



Kwokho says it looks like the one of Vegeta of Dragon Ball Z
Omg omg omg... =,=



My lovely watches ^^

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Kwilde vroeger ook zo 3hoek punt pony knippe XD but dan hoger dan die van jou XD waha but wordt snel lang dus niet meer gedaan XD die toshiba phone is nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haha bedoel je hele stuk hoger of de zijkanten nog hoger? ik knip mn pony nu zelf...en knip meestal de zijkanten alleen omdat die de ogen bedekken enzo..en toen dacht ik...laat ik een puntje houden in het midden whaha

    jaaa die phone is echt leuk he...was al in 2007 ofso !! maar alleen in japan te gebruiken...http://www.gizmodiva.com/mobile_phones/toshiba_815t_hello_kitty_and_snoopy_edition.php

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohww yaw v kitty thiem!^^
    hele stuk hoger=P dus die punt net iets boven die plek bij tussen j wenkbrauwen XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen