Ohw my damn freaking god...
I have never had such a busy week !!
This week I almost spend all the time out side house lool
Monday
No school the coming 4 weeks...well now 3 weeks left
but have to work...and found out that we have to prepare literature work for the project >___<"
do you think I will have time to do it?! or willing to read those boring articles lolz
Tuesday
First day of school after the Xmas holiday...
we have a project period of 4 weeks
got to work in groups of 5 people
and the most not-likely Prolog is again from issue XD
Every day school from 11 AM till 5 PM wth...
After that...I rushed back to The Hague...
because gotta meet up with CM, Jun, Sissi and Guan at Binky Beer in Scheveningen at 6 PM
but what?! They were too late !! I came all over from Adam...and was earlier than them pffffff
afterwards we should go watch Avatar at 8 PM...but because they were too late...
we changed to watch the one at 8.50 PM...but Danny wouldn't made to go home after the movie
so he just go home...so sorry for you Danny !! but you had already watched it...so nvm la?? (A)
I really don't understand why people like the movie Avatar so much??
Maybe it just me...the 3D effects are not that special...
half of the movie I didn't put on the 3D glasses...because there were no difference at all?!?!
Wednesday
School again...missed the first hour
because the timetable always showed we got 2 days begin from 11 AM and 2 days begin from 1 PM
but it is all 4 days from 11 till 5...aaaaaaah...
I stayed at school till like 5 PM...to work on my task of the assignment
wanted to take the tram to Adam CS to back to The Hague
It was snowing...and it was freezing....and the tram stopped some distance in advance of the tram-stop >___<"
because there was a car on the tram rails?! wtf...
and when the tram finally arrived...we got to get in...after few stops the driver announce: this will the end of this journey. whuuuuuuuuuut?!?! XD
It was not possible to get the tram over the bridge?!?!
The driver wanted to be funny and told a "cold-joke": perhaps you (we the passengers) could push (to get the tram over the bridge)
But from the opposite side there was a tram coming...so we should also possible to get over the bridge??
Therefore we all get in the tram again..and it was riding XD XD XD
I was so happy it can made it to the next stop...so I could change to travel further with the metro
I really can't imagine what will happen next and the tram would stop again suddenly O___o"
When I finally made to come back to The Hague.
I went to see SAW with Sissi and Guan ^^
It was much much much and much better than avatar !!
After the movie we went to Little Asia to eat something...
I didn't know it moved outside the cinema lolz??
and afterwards I tasted the new Magnum McFlurry !! It was delicious =D
Thursday
We gotta inplement the things we designed the last 2 days in Prolog
stayed at school again till 5 something...and then directly went to Rdam to meet up with Xichen
Bought some chips at Bram's as dinner and talked about lot's of things in the L Cantine from EUR haha
At 9 PM went to the sport building to play badminton !!
Didn't play it for over a month?? Really needed to get use again...
One scary thing was...On a certain moment I felt on the ground...
and Zhi who was playing on the court next to us...suddenly swung with his racket backwards
and almost hit me...luckily I reacted quickly and turned my head to the other side XD
This reminds me something...one stupid person...who had to serve the shuttle to my partner
but suddenly hit the shuttle straight on me XD XD
Friday
I was the only one of our group who showed on school...
the teachers didn't like it at all...being "sick" was not a valid excuse to be absent??
This time stayed on school till 3 something...I was really tired >___<"
when I was back home...got to take a nap...woke up for dinner (this was the only dinner I ate at home lol)
and finally I got some time to watch my dramas!!!
watched 4 ep's of The Beauty Of The Game...and then it was already 3/4 AM dun really remember
the last episode I saved for the next day...because I was really really really tired...
Saturday
watched the last episode of TBOG....happy end...like (most) always from tvb dramas lol
and watched few episodes of 我愛黑澀棒棒堂, gotta catch up a lot of TW entertainment shows too !!
and then I got to go to work...after work gotta work on the prolog thing XD...till over 4 AM
so freaking tired...and the codes didn't work properly!!! sigh...
Sunday
Today...I slept till 1 PM and didn't do anything useful till I got to go work...
It was very quite for a Sunday...and my sister-in-law joked about...
that quite that lisa can (/have time to) sit down...whahaha lolzz
Okay I'm now very tired...and can't almost got my eyes stay open anymore XD
and finally done with this week blog lol...
tomorrow gotta sleep till 2 PM and I won't leave my bed before that !! XD
Good BYE/NIGHT =)
maandag 11 januari 2010
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Wow zo lange artikel!^^ drukke wk ghad wor XD
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwelke serie is TBOG? ken geen afkortingen whahaha! XD
wuahaha heb je het helemaal gelezen?? =P
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTBOG = The Beauty Of The Game, was te moe om weer helemaal uit te typen =P volg je nu ook de tvb series??
UHu helemaal gelezen! Wahaha oohWW mee lai ko kaai cheung waahah die kyk k ook al1 ben nog niet zo heel ver XD by chap12 ofso XD yah al1 die volg k lor. Die met Linda Chung met die dogs vin k saai na 1 chap dus gestopT=P Hmmz waarom kryg k g1 mail als jy op jou blog wat replied XD jy wel by my?
BeantwoordenVerwijderendie ene met linda chung was ik wel begonnen met kijken....is wel beetje dom ja maarja niks te zien, maar nu loop ik week achter dus..
BeantwoordenVerwijderenje moet bij mn blog "aanmelden via e-mail" klikken =P
GelukT! thnx!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhahha alleen dat moet je voortaan bij elk bericht gaan doen he =P
BeantwoordenVerwijderenREallY??! OMG XD kam dow tak XD
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwhahahaha! ok dit berigt heb k al iig gdaan dus deze hoef iig niet mir XD