zondag 24 januari 2010

#7 - Eating too much crisps XD



Okay....I'm eating way to much crisps !!!
But the Kettle crisps are so supa dupa delicious XD
When I start to eat one piece...can't stop myself to eat another piece...
and another piece...and another piece....till the bag is empty?!?! >____<"

I think this blog should be called " Ch0co & her love for (taking pics of) food"
And what's wrong with people...I like to do what I want okay??
I don't need your criticism about HOW MUCH pictures I (don't) take
Does it bother you??? Like what people on youtube say about those "haters"

JUST DON'T WATCH IT OKAY !!!
NOBODY FORCE YOU TO WATCH IT???
関你屁 事!!!


It's just my passion...
It is just like why are people obsessed with Pokemon, soccer, poker, pool, blabla whatever...

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Chips is in engels crisps ar XD whaha! lee kong kan patat nu =P butT ppz jou kritiek geve?=o over j blog of facebk enz? want hier jy nie zoveel pix tog? whaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. whahaa ja ik dacht achteraf al dat chips in engels wat anders moet zijn...maar lui om op te zoeken (A)

    ja iemand zei dat gewoon tegen me (niet online)... >___<"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. btw...op wiki

    Potato chips (American English: chips, Irish English and British English: crisps)

    haha (A)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wahaah iemand gwn tege jou zeG? die j niet kent? neem aan tis g1 frnd v j dan? XD waha
    american english waha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ja somebody die ik ook op fb heb..but jaa...d moo liu yan >___<"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen