I installed Google Chrome today
My first opinion was...the lay-out is a bit...empty??
It "feels" a bit strange (okay this is really Dutch English lol??)
Afterwards I find out you can also change the theme =)
And it works really (a bit) faster than Firefox !!
Maybe it is just because I crapped up Firefox??
Firefox is acting very strange the last days...
Freezing and crashing nonstop...
Life and things should be kept simple and clear, as the Google Chrome
Like the C1000 commercial "Geen fratsen !!"
Today...after a half year...I updated my Sony Walkman again
The Sonic Stage thing is really frustrating!! =,=
It can't recognize Chinese characters by itself...
So I have to use a program on my old computer...
It is soo very slow !! and it exit the program suddenly by itself?? >____<"
I'm thinking of to buy a new one.
I got my Sony Walkman NW-A806 for almost 3 years already
So it's quite reasonable to buy a new one right?? (Although the old one is still working...)
I have something for Sony products XD
their products are designed quite well =)
but also quite EXPENSIVE lolzz
too bad their latest Sony Walkmans aren't that great in my opinion =(
Don't know what kind of mp3-player I should buy XD
But one thing is for sure....it would NEVER be the iPod!!! >___<"
You can say that it is the "most" popular mp3-device at the moment
EVERYONE gotta have one...But that also make it soooo raunchy...
Like what I said above...KEEP THINGS SIMPLE AND CLEAR
The function of a mp3-player is to listen music
Why do you need all those applications on it like the iTouch??
Do you want to listen music or play games, go on I-net etc etc??
People says: oohh !! you can do so much things with it !! it has so much applications !! blabla
Do you really use ALL those applications??
You are paying such a big amount to be able to do all kind of things
But afterwards it isn't worth because you don't need it at all...
donderdag 28 januari 2010
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten