vrijdag 1 januari 2010

#1 - Happy 2010 !!


Okay..this will be the THIRD blog of mine lolzz
hmmm I actually should say the 4th one..but nvm it !!
first I blogged on my live space account (in Dutch)
and then I made a Xanga account (in 2004)
but never posted something till last year I "accidentally" re-found my Xanga in some google search lool...totally forgot that I have a Xanga...

In February 2008 I started a chinese blog, because of my Taiwan serials addiction...and since a lot of TW artists also have a "Wretch". That blog is now my private blog...or people who already knows it, not private for them, but new people can follow me on this public blog whaha XD

Why does Blogger don't have a easy link-application with Facebook, so when people got a new blog, it will automatically appear on your Facebook profile?!?!

First day of a fresh new year !!
Everything got a new start, let's forget those unhappy things
and gotta make some new happy memories !!

Gotta go to work...See you !!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. hahaha ja ik denk het wel...
    op de 1 of andere manier ben ik niet meer gewend om in het nls te typen ofso.. =P en jij dan?? =P
    btw...je krijgt geen notification als iemand reactie heeft achtergelaten ofso??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen